We are Freeverse: a fast-growing, well-funded startup, recognized last year as one of the most innovative companies in Spain. We’re revolutionizing the digital asset ownership market – valued last year at $22Bn and growing exponentially - by bringing next generation blockchain technology to the metaverse. We are the home of ‘Living Asset’ NFTs – digital assets that can evolve and change based on how they are used, so that their value is determined by their utility, as opposed to speculation on their rarity. Read more about our company at http://freeverse.io; and more about our vision at https://medium.com/freeverse-i....
Our unique approach to digital asset creation and usage, powered by our patent-pending technology, has permitted us to sign marquee customers in our core target verticals. With our most recent funding round, co-led by large international VCs, we are in the position to grow our team substantially – and that’s where you come in!
What you’ll do
- Own the full life cycle of tech recruitment including research, sourcing, candidate interviews & follow-up.
- Setup and manage key HR policies for the company.
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders to ensure that we understand and deliver on the headcount needs.
- Work closely together with other HR team members to make sure we attract and hire the best talent.
- Ensure that the candidate experience is unbeatable at every step of the process and that we assess our candidates to the highest level of quality.
- Update and track all processes using our ATS or other relevant tools to ensure accuracy of the recruiting pipeline and results.
- Recommend and implement improvements to ensure our hiring process is at the top of our game.
- Contribute to building our talent pipeline through attending tech conferences, networking events, tech meetups, etc.
- Collaborate and share knowledge and practices with HR colleagues and hiring managers
- You have experience working as an HR Manager and/or in-house recruiter with high-volumes, in a fast-paced environment.
- Passionate and obsessed about everything tech.
- Experience working on a variety of roles, attracting candidates at an international level.
- You are data-focused and are comfortable with the HR metrics used to measure hiring processes.
- You like to think “out of the box” when it comes to sourcing strategies to find the hidden gems.
- You have outstanding communication and influencing skills, flexibility to adapt in a fast-paced environment and results-oriented.
- You are always trying to get better and never stop trying to find ways to improve the quality of your work.
- You love meeting new people in the tech sphere and networking is something you enjoy.
- You have excellent time management skills.
- You are candidate-oriented and strive that every candidate has a positive experience at Freeverse.
- You have a high level of English and Spanish.
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package.
- Generous vacation days so you can rest and recharge.
- Professional learning accounts to continue your development.
- Exponential growth opportunities.
- A company culture that is respectful and empathetic, while being innovative and challenging.
Flexible Work Policy
- We are a remote-friendly company and permit our staff the flexibility to combine homeworking with a vibrant office environment.
- We require most staff to travel to our office once or twice a week, depending on position.
- Once a quarter you may be required to attend the office to meet with the whole team, for up to 5 days.
- As such, you will need to be based in Spain, preferably in or near Barcelona.
- We have flexible working schedules, organized around core hours, to fit around your life.
- Team members that want to come to the office are more than welcome to!