We are Freeverse: a fast-growing, well-funded startup, recognized last year as one of the most innovative companies in Spain. We’re revolutionizing the digital asset ownership market – valued last year at $22Bn and growing exponentially - by bringing next-generation blockchain technology to the metaverse. We are the home of ‘Living Asset’ NFTs – digital assets that can evolve and change based on how they are used, so that their value is determined by their utility, as opposed to speculation on their rarity. Read more about our company at http://freeverse.io; and more about our vision at https://medium.com/freeverse-io
Our unique approach to digital asset creation and usage, powered by our patent-pending technology, has permitted us to sign marquee customers in our core target verticals. With our most recent Series A funding round, co-led by Earlybird and Target Global, we now need to scale – and that’s where you come in!
As a QA engineer in our team, you will be responsible for the creation of tests to identify issues with software before each product launch. Your duties will include identifying and analyzing any bugs and errors found during the test phase and creating comprehensive documentation for the development team to review and fix issues. You will also be involved in developing and running new tests, reporting on the results, and collaborating with the development team to improve performance.
What you’ll do
- Create tests to identify software problems.
- Analyze bugs and errors found during tests.
- Document results of tests for the software development team.
- Recommend improvements in software to enhance user experience.
- Motivate the development process for efficiency and performance.
- Works together with the development team to enhance and improve our products in general.
- Collaborate with Product Managers to research and compare similar competitor products.
- Maintain updated knowledge of industry trends and advancements.
- Experience in software development and testing.
- University degree in computer science, engineering, maths, or similar.
- High proficiency in computer technology and programming languages in general.
- In-depth understanding of Java, Python, SQL, C++, and XML.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Great team player and able to work efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent level of English.
Not mandatory, but valued as a plus:
- Fluency in Spanish.
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package.
- Latest generation equipment.
- Flexible work environment: combining home office and vibrant office life (hybrid modality with a flexible schedule).
- Stylish office with a terrace and panoramic views in Barcelona beach area (22@, metro Marina / Bogatell).
- Free lunches with the team twice per week.
Unlimited coffee and tea in the office.
- Work in an open-minded, dynamic and international team of highly qualified professionals.
- A company culture that is respectful and empathetic, while being innovative and challenging.
- Flat company organization where everyone gets their say.
- Possibility to progress and evolve within the company.
- Continuous training opportunities.
- Team events, after-work celebrations, and company offsites in great locations.