We are looking for an all-around creative Marketing Designer able to work on various projects across multiple mediums to develop mainly graphic, photo and video assets.
We are Freeverse: a fast-growing, well-funded startup, recognized last year as one of the most innovative companies in Spain. We’re revolutionizing the digital asset ownership market – valued last year at $22Bn and growing exponentially - by bringing next-generation blockchain technology to the metaverse. We are the home of ‘Living Asset’ NFTs – digital assets that can evolve and change based on how they are used, so that their value is determined by their utility, as opposed to speculation on their rarity. Read more about our company at http://freeverse.io; and more about our vision at https://medium.com/freeverse-io.
Our unique approach to digital asset creation and usage, powered by our patent-pending technology, has permitted us to sign marquee customers in our core target verticals. With our most recent Series A funding round, co-led by Earlybird and Target Global, we now need to scale – and that’s where you come in
Jobs to be done as Marketing Designer:
- Help to further develop our brand and how it shows up visually, and then ensure a consistent brand image at all touchpoints.
- Translate great concepts into original, innovative, and impressive visual campaigns that catch the interest of targeted audiences.
- Create marketing materials in various formats and mediums.
- Develop graphic, photo, and video assets, and potentially animation as well.
- Create content, including but not limited to social media, digital ads, printed artwork, and interactive web content:
- Potentially motion graphics and illustrations as well.
- Help develop business templates while designing and/or editing client-ready presentations (in Powerpoint and/or Keynote)
- Assist with developing strategic digital campaigns that align with our company's overall aesthetic and business objectives.
- Provide guidance and help ensure consistency in the aesthetic for projects and promotional events
This Is What You'll Bring To Our Team:
- Experience in digital design, graphic design, marketing, and/or a related field.
- A portfolio of previous digital design work to showcase experience and creativity.
- Ability to clearly present design ideas and concepts for campaigns and projects.
- A truly collaborative team player with exceptional organizational and technical skills.
- Stay on top of all trends in graphics, art, and design and maintain best practices while thinking of more innovative ways of approaching your work.
- Genuine interest in your own artistic development alongside developing the visual representation of our brand.
- A personal understanding and POV of what makes good social media content, ideally because you are active on social platforms (especially LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram)
- Full professional level of English
- Demonstrable graphic design, and art design skills with a compelling portfolio.
- An understanding of, and interest in developing further skills in branding, marketing, and business communications.
- Hands-on experience with typography, color and image selection, mobile photography, and editing techniques and tools.
- Experience in optimizing creatives for social platforms including knowledge of formats, functionality, etc.
- Proficient use of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Basic knowledge of video and audio production and editing.
- Motion graphic skills a very nice to have.
- Knowledge of or at least an interest in NFTs, web3, and the blockchain.
- A passion for developing and executing bold creative ideas within the framework of a consistent brand image.
- Creative and collaborative spirit, curious mind.
- Ability to manage your own output within the context of a collaborative and cross-functional team and a fast-moving environment.
- Confidence and skill to communicate your ideas clearly.
- Love for the challenge of discovering what makes our product unique and how to visualise that in order to achieve interest in our products.
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package.
- Latest generation equipment.
- Flexible work environment: combining home office and vibrant office life (hybrid modality with a flexible schedule).
- Stylish office with a terrace and panoramic views in Barcelona beach area (22@, metro Marina / Bogatell).
- Free lunches with the team twice per week.
- Unlimited coffee and tea in the office.
- Work in an open-minded, dynamic and international team of highly qualified professionals.
- A company culture that is respectful and empathetic, while being innovative and challenging.
- Flat company organization where everyone gets their say.
- Possibility to progress and evolve within the company.
- Continuous training opportunities.
- Team events, after-work celebrations, and company offsites in great locations.