We are Freeverse: a fast-growing, well-funded startup, recognized last year as one of the most innovative companies in Spain. We’re pioneering the digital asset ownership market – valued last year at $22Bn and growing exponentially - by bringing next-generation blockchain technology to the metaverse. We are the home of ‘Living Asset’ NFTs – digital assets that can evolve and change based on how they are used, so that their value is determined by their utility, as opposed to speculation on their rarity. Read more about our company at http://freeverse.io; and more about our vision at https://medium.com/freeverse-io
Our unique approach to digital asset creation and usage, powered by our patent-pending technology, has permitted us to sign marquee customers in our core target verticals. With our most recent Series A funding round, co-led by Earlybird and Target Global, we now need to scale – and that’s where you come in!
We are seeking a skilled and experienced Digital Marketing Analyst to join our team. The successful candidate will employ data-driven insights and analytics which will contribute to the planning and execution of our digital marketing campaigns. He or she will, possess a thorough understanding of digital marketing channels and strategies, and have a background in data analysis and statistics to join our go-to-market team
What You’ll Do
• Gathering and evaluating data from various sources, such as web analytics, social media analytics, and ad campaign performance data.
• Using data sets to inform and guide our business and marketing strategies
• Creating comprehensive reports and dashboards to provide actionable insights and recommendations to stakeholders.
Manage and run marketing campaigns
• Determining key performance indicators (KPIs) and using data to assess campaign performance and return on investment (ROI).
• Identifying patterns and trends in data to inform and optimize campaign strategies.
• Collaborating with cross-functional teams, such as product and content teams, to align digital marketing campaigns with overall business objectives.
• Maintaining a keen understanding of emerging digital marketing technologies and trends, and making recommendations for new tools and strategies to enhance campaign performance.
• Advise on or plan the paid media spending and digital channel mix, its execution and constant testing
• Strong data analysis skills in various capacities, particularly in branding and marketing
• Experience in the technical aspects of digital marketing, including proficiency in utilizing listening tools such as Sprinklr or Sprout Social, and Sales CRM tools such as Pipedrive maximizing their capabilities
• Previous experience in cross-channel marketing campaigns, with a track record of successful campaigns and the ability to identify and learn from unsuccessful ones
• 5 years of experience in the field
• Experience in the web3 world, particularly in B2B contexts
• Proven ability to create detailed, custom reports for internal use
• Experience with website optimization as an inbound marketing strategy
• Budget management and optimization on ad spend/paid efforts
What we offer
• Competitive compensation package.
• Latest generation equipment.
• Flexible work environment: combining home office and vibrant office life (hybrid modality with a flexible schedule).
• Stylish office with a terrace and panoramic views in Barcelona beach area (22@, metro Marina / Bogatell).
• Free lunches with the team twice per week. Unlimited coffee and tea in the office.
• Work in an open-minded, dynamic and international team of highly qualified professionals.
• A company culture that is respectful and empathetic, while being innovative and challenging.
• Flat company organization where everyone gets their say.
• Possibility to progress and evolve within the company.
• Continuous training opportunities.
• Team events, after-work celebrations, and company offsites in great locations.